Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Peyton's 2

Peyton turned 2 last Friday. We can't believe how fast time goes by. He now has a wide variety of cars, (more than he needs) which he's happy about. He loves playing with his cars. We had a little party with his Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, and cousins.



3 comments:

Jeff & Liberty said...

Happy Birthday to the little guy! I can't believe how fast time goes. Hope you guys are having fun and staying out of trouble...

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday Peyton! We love you. I'm glad you had such a fun day. Take care of those cars!

Unknown said...

Hi Randall family. I hope you don't mind me viewing your blog. I saw it linked from Mikell's blog and thought I would leave a comment so you don't think some crazy person is viewing your blog (I noticed you have a tracker, I am Orange Park, FL just so you know)