So, I don't know if you guys remember me since it's been forever, but I got browsing blogs and ran across yours. It's good to see you guys are doing well and your little guy is adorable. Hope all is well. McKell Taylor
The zoo looks really fun! I wish we had come to. Maybe another day. I love Peyton's wanting to hold all the animals. Mom said he really wanted to hold the monkey's and loved the train.
Hey! The bloggin world is so fun. It's so fun to see your little guy and how he's growing. He is such a cutie! Hope you guys are doing good. We're back in Utah now, it'd be fun to see you sometime!
3 comments:
So, I don't know if you guys remember me since it's been forever, but I got browsing blogs and ran across yours. It's good to see you guys are doing well and your little guy is adorable. Hope all is well. McKell Taylor
The zoo looks really fun! I wish we had come to. Maybe another day. I love Peyton's wanting to hold all the animals. Mom said he really wanted to hold the monkey's and loved the train.
Hey! The bloggin world is so fun. It's so fun to see your little guy and how he's growing. He is such a cutie! Hope you guys are doing good. We're back in Utah now, it'd be fun to see you sometime!
Post a Comment