LOL! We loved it! That is so cute I'll have to do one for our blog too! The kids loved it. Peyton's head actually looks like it fits with the body so it looks like it's really him dancing.
Very funny! I loved Heather's face. I guess Cassity told you all us Willowbrook 16 girls got together last weekend in St. George. We had fun remembering the good ol' days. I hope you can keep your blog updated--you have such a cute little boy!
4 comments:
LOL! We loved it! That is so cute I'll have to do one for our blog too! The kids loved it. Peyton's head actually looks like it fits with the body so it looks like it's really him dancing.
Check out our blog. Savannah loved this she's watched it 10 times already!
Those are pretty funny Hallie watches them over and over. You need to teach Peyton to say let's go Red Sox!
Very funny! I loved Heather's face. I guess Cassity told you all us Willowbrook 16 girls got together last weekend in St. George. We had fun remembering the good ol' days. I hope you can keep your blog updated--you have such a cute little boy!
Post a Comment